Friday 26 November 2010

Kofi's Character/Issues









































































It took me a few days to get into the groove and come up with the concept. I struggled to capture the essence of the character as well as his form. This frustrated me a little, however, I persisted in the task and came up with something that was quite stylized while still being proportional to Kofi's requests. I was really happy with the final design and I was glad I stuck to the challenge as I produced a character that I was actually proud of. Figurative drawing has never been my strong suit. However, I hope to improve my character techniques by constant practice. The images above should show my workflow from sketch and outline, to colour filling and final rendering.

No comments:

Post a Comment