Wednesday 10 November 2010

Small Group

Originally Chris wanted quite a few people working on the project. However, we now have a slight problem because of the way in which the grouping process was handled. Although there are a few people working on the project Chris and I will be the primary producers on the film. All the responsibilities within the film now rest on our shoulders. This can be seen as a disadvantage, however we are confident that we can meet the schedule and still produce high quality work. This does mean that I will have to model the main character in the piece. As yet I do not know an awful lot about character modeling, but this can be learnt and this will provide me with new skills that will ultimately augment my portfolio and I relish the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment