Saturday 4 June 2011

Credits

Today Chris tasked me with completing the credits for the film using After Effects. Once Chris had listed the students that had helped us on our film I set about importing the individual layers and fonts in After Effects so that they could be animated. Primarily the layers needed their opacity changed for fade ins as well as an adjustment of scale.

The timing of individual layers took a little tweaking but I completed the task within an hour. I must say that I had more important objectives to attend to and was not exactly at the top of my list. However, this had to be done and it was better to complete this task now rather than later. Although the credits were not essential we thought it was necessary to acknowledge students who had worked on the project. Overall I was happy with the results as they were successfully achieved to a professional standard.



No comments:

Post a Comment